I love that my daughter is learning to talk! I’ve been yearning for her to talk to me since the day she was born. Her expressions and her laughter make everyday amazing.
She said “I’m Bugs Bunny?” So I asked her “Are you Bugs Bunny?” and she replied “Yeah”
One evening I picked my daughter up from daycare, we came home and as usual, I asked her if she would like some milk, and she said “No” so I said “Are you sure?” and she shouted and held up her hands “I’m just fine!”
The best game to watch next Sunday (besides the Denver Broncos @ San Diego Chargers) is going to be the Detroit Lions @ Chicago Bears!
Here’s a “Beautiful” mix of songs:
- Beautiful – MercyMe
- Beautiful Day – Lee DeWyze
- Beautiful List – Sent By Ravens
- Beautiful News – Matt Redman
- Beautiful One – Jeremey Camp
- Beautiful, Beautiful – Francesca Battistelli
- Beauty Will Rise – Steven Curtis Chapman
- Broken and Beautiful – Mark Schultz
- Don’t You Know You’re Beautiful – Seabird
- More Beautiful You – Jonny Diaz
- Something Beautiful – Needtobreathe
- Something Beautiful – Newsboys
- Strangely Beautiful – Shealeigh
Another great health website
The Mayo clinic website is great for health related questions. I am a science nerd, so I sometimes browse these just for fun.
One of my favorite websites for health information, they even cover Chia seeds (which I have recently tried and are supposed to be a great source of protein and fiber) WebMD says they are ok to use for up to 12 weeks, but I think I may stick with trying to incorporate more vegetables into my diet.