Thanks for reading! Happy November!
- Make some homemade apple cider and pumpkin spice muffins.
- Make chili and cornbread. Don’t forget vinegar, saltines, and shredded cheddar cheese for the chili, and honey and butter for the cornbread.
- Put together a couple of really cute fall outfits. I love Fall because I get to break out my boots and scarves!
- Try to find matching gloves! I ❤ the ones with holes in the fingers, no fumbling with keys, plus they are great for hunting.
- Ignore the Christmas décor until after Thanksgiving, its shouldn’t even be on the shelves yet anyway!
- Make a list of all the unfinished summer projects and missed vacation getaways, then put the list away and out of your mind until next year.
- Remember at Thanksgiving dinner to ask those family members that are always tough to buy Christmas presents for what they might like.
- Ask what you can bring to Thanksgiving dinner, PS. sweet potatoes cook way faster in the microwave than the oven and they still taste the same
- I have learned to hide a piece of my favorite pie, otherwise it disappears.
- Let the kiddos have fun with the leaves, there are tons of craft ideas online.
- Be thankful for each day, and praise the Lord for all of our blessings, and pray that hardships be few and far between.